Current Vacancies at Lily Lulu
See below our current vacancies. We are located in a convenient location in central Manchester. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
E-commerce Customer Service Admin
Immediate Start – We are looking for an experienced E-commerce Fashion Customer Service Admin to work in our busy, dynamic, and fast paced environment. We are growing into a popular online fashion retailer, so this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced E-commerce Fashion Customer Service Admin to join our team located in central Manchester.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 year experience working within an online fashion environment. You should have experience in dealing with high volume of customer emails, have strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills, and can use all social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responding to high volume of emails and social media queries in a timely manner
- Resolving customer complaints and any other potential issues
- Liaise with delivery companies, investigate delivery and return issues, handle courier claims.
- Ensuring cases/disputes are responded promptly and precisely
- Issuing refunds, replacement and process customer returns
- Updating website content, product information, merchandising product categories, and etc
- Monitoring and maintaining the website and various other online platforms
- Weekly reporting
- Ad-hoc office administrative task as and when required
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to multi task- plan, organise, and prioritise busy workload
- Be able to work under pressure with a self-motivated attitude
- Ideally 2 years experience in a similar role within online fashion environment
- Experience in common office software (MS Word, Excel, Email)
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Flexibility to increase workload in very busy times
- Photoshop/Canva skills advantageous
- Good Inbound customer queries call manner advantageous
- Company Health Plan
- Workplace pension
- Staff discount
- Free on site parking
- Job Type: Full-time
- £17,000-18,000 based on experience.
If you are the person we are looking for, send your Covering Letter and CV to the email listed at the top of the page for review and consideration.
Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Internship
An exciting opportunity to gain valuable work experience in ecommerce and digital marketing by joining our team as an intern!
You will have a chance to learn:
- Digital Marketing: take part in various marketing campaign development
- Ecommerce: daily maintenance of the website
- Content Creation: research, copywriting, and blogging
- Influencer outreach: research, contact, and collaborate with influencers and bloggers
- SEO: conducting research and improving SEO content
- Affiliate Marketing: running affiliate campaigns
Required Skills and Experience:
- You must be required to do an internship as part of your higher education course
- You should be located within 10miles of central Manchester
- Basic Photoshop and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Passion for ecommerce
- Attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to understanding how an ecommerce business works and experience in a wide range of digital marketing. Please include your availability period in a covering letter and CV for review to the email listed at the top of the page for review and consideration.